Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 29, 2021

I LOVE BEING A SHEEP FOR BELIEVING IN THE SCIENCE

Okay there is freedom of speech and then there is stupidity.

I have lost my patience for those that are doubters about the COVID-19 crisis.

Items like deaths are exaggerated. A government plot. A vaccine will put a microchip in your body.

Well you get the picture.

We are sheep for following public health protocols.

We are sheep for getting the vaccine.

We are sheep.

I feel so grateful at having received my first dose of my Pfizer vaccine. I feel so grateful to everyone worldwide and nationally who made it happen.

Well for all those people who did not pass Grade 10 science and believe the quacks of the world.

I have only one thing to say.

BAAAAAA. BAAAAA. BAAAA!

#beingasheep#scienceprevails#getyourvaccine#nomicrochipinme#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#covidconspiraciessuck#trustthescienc#don'tbesostupid

No comments:

Post a Comment