Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 6, 2019

SNOW DAY- GOOD TO STAY INSIDE

Actually not snow but snow pellets and freezing rain. Icy roads are worse than snow. Even parked my car in the garage. The postal service was suspended for the day. No mail delivery. Good. I did not have to walk to my mailbox.
It is a good day to putter and get odd jobs done. Or take a nap. Or read a book.
A homemade soup for lunch with a slice of pizza filled the soul.
I do worry about family members needing to be out in this bad weather. I remember stressing about driving home in it and worrying about getting the kids in time. One perk of retirement!

#snowday#stayingindoorstokeepwarm#mailserviceiscancelledfortheday#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#findingthingstodoonasnowday#icyroadsmakefordangerousdriving

No comments:

Post a Comment