Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, February 12, 2019

PREPARING FOR STORMY WEATHER IN CANADA

Flashlights. Batteries. Candles-I use LED ones now. Lots of water and blankets handy. Stay home if one can.
Stocked up on bottled water. Have milk. Oxygen tanks are ready.
I find the thinking about the weather sometimes worse than what happens.
My dear son-in-law showed me how to use my small snowblower. I can shovel the driveway well with my push shovel. I try not to lift the snow as it does put more of a strain on my body. Heart attacks are common after intense snow shovelling.
I will prepare some food. Have the cell phones charged.
Hope my children and grandchildren are safe.
Are you ready for the stormy weather?
#stormyweather#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#batterieswellstocked#flashlightsreadyforuse#useLEDcandles#cellphonescharged

No comments:

Post a Comment