Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, February 3, 2019

A FUND RAISER FOR CANCER SUPPORT.

The Grit and Grace evening in honour of my husband's late second cousin Laura.
An evening with my daughter to mingle with family and friends. $44,000 raised to support the Look Good Feel Better organization that supports women experiencing cancer treatment. What a fun evening with food, drinks and music. In my work as a Social Worker, I have counselled and supported many people throughout their cancer journey. To attend a community event to provide support was a nice retirement endeavor. To give continued encouragement to Laura's family was the goal of all that attended.
#gritandgrace#cancersuport#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#cancersucks#supportforcancerpatients#LGFB#lookgoodfeelbetter#haveaneventtoraisemoneyforcancersupport

No comments:

Post a Comment