Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 4, 2019

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS-LEONA VIOLET PARKIN-ALTON

Leona Violet Parkin was my paternal grandmother. I have written a first draft of her story.
I did not know her because she died before I was born. Although I had the usual genealogical date of birth, marriage and death, there was  a need to have more of a story for her. I call this a first draft since I will continue like other family historians do to try to find more of a social context for her.
So here is one ancestor's story for my grandchildren.













#leonavioletparkin#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#cortlandalton#charleswilliamparkin#elizabethannefrost#barbaradimambro#mariposatownship#victoriacounty#ballpoint#bellevilleontario#genealogyofparkinfamilymariposatownship.

Since the picture of Leona was sideways, I thought I would repost it here.
I love it when people wrote messages on the back of pictures.
#updatedmotorcyclepicturetopostfebruary16,2019

No comments:

Post a Comment