Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 27, 2014

WAS THE KINDNESS OF A STRANGER AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE?

Kindness comes in many forms. During an emergency some people step up to the plate and help. I have experienced such kindness periodically. Like the time I had a flat tire and a man stopped changed my tire and would not accept any money for the work, then drove off. My daughter experienced the kindness of a wonderful woman yesterday who stopped to help her on the side of the road giving her and her 3 little children a ride home. She called her an "Angel." So kindness comes from our earthly angels. But were these angels sent by the heavenly ones! Life has some magic moments. If we look for the good or we ourselves try to do good things for others, do we honour the good soul inside of ourselves! I think-yes! Or did our Guardian Angels give us a little tap on our shoulders to go ahead and do something kind! Hum-don't have all answers! What do you think? Have you experienced the kindness of strangers that may have been an Angel in disguise?

No comments:

Post a Comment