Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, September 9, 2013

DON'T FENCE ME IN!

Do you ever feel as if there are barriers to what you want to do? A fence can keep bad neighbours out but it also can limit us in our views of the world. It is a safe environment. Gives us boundaries which are often needed. Would having a gate give us  the freedom to come and go in our lives? Perhaps, as long as it is not an excuse not to venture out into the world. It is said good fences make good neighbours! It can be said- don't fence me in!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having my old back fence replaced in a week or two. Not cheap! But, certainly necessary with our two dogs!

    ReplyDelete