Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 20, 2013

IN THE DISTANCE

The future is like looking across a lake into the distance wondering what is on the other side. Will it be clear sailing? Rough waters? Will there be barriers to overcome? Sometimes even thinking-will I make it. Life should be lived in the present moments. However, there are days thinking of old age and wondering- will there be enough resources? What can I do about my health today to try to optimize the future? Other times-just feeling blessed I have made it this far in life with people I love! Reflections is life can be many! do you have any today?

1 comment:

  1. ... the future is not ours to see ... que sera sera ... what will be will be ...

    ReplyDelete