Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, June 1, 2012

JUNE IS FULL OF PROMISES

A new month always brings new possibilities. My calendar is already full with grandchildren's birthday parties, a dance recital and an end of year annual dinner. It looks busy but also means there are social events and inclusion in life. Sometimes I wonder who and what would I be without the people- old, middle age and young- in my life that make my life. My commitments with the grandchildren bring meaning and purpose. Adolph is the main cook for many functions and as you know I am the cook's assistant. I still have lots of time to do my projects and writing. Oh yeah put a fulltime job in the midst of it all. The calendar looks good. June will bring fodder for my blog. There might even be some day trips in the busy schedule. How does your June look? If you are a busy working parent, the end of school always has its moments. Ending the school year and planning for the summer. Family vacation and where? Having visitors and day trips at home? It is a month full of promises!

1 comment:

  1. “The possibilities are numerous once we decide to act and not react”, according to George Bernard Shaw.

    ReplyDelete