Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 21, 2023

WHEN PLAN A AND B DO NOT WORK, I HAVE TO GO TO PLAN C

 Trying to sort out my personal situation has plans.

So lately two plans ie A amd B did not materialize.

So to Plan C.

I do feel disappointed that I thought some areas of my life would be fixed and I could really move forward.

What happened?

Well other people got in the way and I can not go forward without that input.

Which gets me to the realization that even though we all like to think everything is possible, sometimes it is not. Others, life, events get in the way.

So being resilient, I am now trying Plan C. If that does not work there the rest of the letters in the alphabet to use.

Do you have plans that depends on others? Do you have to change your course in life? 

#changeofplans#hardtodependonothers#planA#planB#movingontoplanC#hardtobereadyforchangeanditdoesnothappen#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment