Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, September 28, 2023

SEPTEMBER BIRTHDAYS, FALL CLEANUP AND PREPARATION FOR THANKSGIVING

 September has been productive.

More garden cleanup. The front area looks better with the dead plants gone.

Shopping for our big feast next week. 

One birthday celebrated and another today. A grandson and a son-in-law.

Hockey games. Art Walk. And more community events to come.

Another opportunity to take lots of photos.


How is your September going? Are you getting ready for the Autumn months ahead? 

I will revisit some of my better Fall photos. I really do not need to drive around the country snapping photos.

#september#septemberactivities#gardencleanup#gettingreadyfortheFall#gettingreadyforThanksgiving#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment