Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, September 24, 2023

RICHMOND HILL ART WALK SEPTEMBER 23 2023

 So another booth at a community event for the Richmond Hill Arts Council.

The Art Walk featuring Richmond Hill talented artists. Put on by the City of Richmond Hill, what a fun day.


You can see the 150 sign in the background.





So many tables and tents.



I was able to chat with several artists new and old. Some new faces and some familiar faces.

I could take breaks and go and watch my grandson play hockey at the Elgin Barrow Arena.

Such a beautiful first day of Fall.

#artwalkrichmondhill#artistsofrichmondhill#richmondhillartscouncil#supportingtheartsinrichmondhill#takingphotosofalltheartists#havingfunattherichmondhillartwalk#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment