Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, September 5, 2023

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS-MISSISSAUGA OF THE CREDIT

 While visiting the Canadian National Exhibition, I visited the Mississauga of the Credit Booth and display in the Enercare Building.

Always informative, it reminds me of the genealogy of our First Nations.



It is easy to scan the QR Code to reach their website for more information










Those of us who live in the GTA or southern part of Ontario it is easy to recognize the Territories and Treaty Areas.

I have more information from the booth. History and timelines.  I put it on my bookshelf in case my grandchildren may want to do a project using the resources. Not everything is online. It is good to have print documents in your hands.

I am sure if more information is wanted you can contact the website on the QR Code.

#mississaugaofthecredit#informationontreaties#learningaboutallCanadians#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment:

  1. Your cuz has spent many days on treaty lands, here in Manitoba. Now, we're in provincial election season and we get all sorts of door-knockers coming by. Unfortunately, they come a supper time, which can be annoying. Polls suggest the conservatives will win.

    By the way, I've posted a new blog post. I do so few posts these days that no-one checks me anymore. Our house repairs are moving along slow but sure. I'm learning patience.

    ReplyDelete