Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, September 18, 2023

A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AND A HOCKEY GAME

 Celebrating my youngest grandson's birthday was just an ordinary family time.

13 of us. My granddaughter brought her boyfriend. The other grandparent came to the party.

So it was a good time with pizza, cake, ice cream and lots of veggies and treats.

Easton liked the chess set he wanted. Even Tyler who plays chess liked the set. So maybe siblings will play chess together.

So to a hockey game with family who could stay. My grandson even got his first goal of the season.

Fun stuff.

So being out and about and attending family events keeps me well- mentally that is!

Physically I try to exercise or do daily events that are physical. Like Yard Work!! So just good to be out of my head with people I love.

So September rolls along.


With a table full of goodies how can it not be fun??

#birthdaycelebrations#hockeygamewithagrandson#beingpartoffamilyevents#stayingmentalllywellwithfamily#familyiseverything#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment