Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, September 5, 2023

NEW BEGINNINGS ARE A MIXED BLESSING

 A new school year always comes with hope the children will like their teacher, have friends, learn, and maybe just enjoy school and have some fun.

Some new beginnings are thrust upon us. Like the loss of a loved one. A layoff from a loved job. 

Moving to a new home can be mixed. Is it a step up or downsizing? Was it wanted?

Starting again at anything can bring mixed feelings then.

Even when we are in charge of that change the anxiety about it can be overwhelming or not!!

So I face some changes. I have been anticipating moving from my big house one day. I prepare continually as I look through my stuff, deciding what I want to keep and what can go.

But not knowing where I am going next causes too much anxiety. So I try to subdue those vibes and just plod along with my organizing, decluttering, looking for the next place and staying positive as possible.


Although the path seems dark, there is a light at the end that always brings me hope and encouragement.

Are you facing any new beginnings? Do they seem doable or just too hard to do? Do you look for help from others to face these new beginnings? What are your thoughts?

#newbeginnings#lossofalovedisapainfulnewbeginning#movingcausestoomuchanxiety#startingagainisalwayshard#changebringsfearsandanxiety#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment