Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, September 20, 2023

FALL ARRIVING IN ALL ITS GLORY-DO YOU LIKE FALL BETTER THAN SUMMER

 My favourite month is May.

I love the Summer.

I love Christmas.

Fall is okay. I tolerate Winter and all it brings.

So Fall does bring the beautiful array of colours to the world and here at home.

Day trips with Adolph were always fun. These photos from trip to Port Perry in October 2014. Still love them.


A Fall laneway. Where does it lead.



A field of pumpkins.

Willowtree's fun pumpkin man or the dog. So sweet.

Do you have Fall favourites? Always good to grab the camera and shoot some photos.

#fall#fallphotos#willowtreefarm#pumpkinman#pumpkinfield#ajauntinthecountry#lovethosecountryroadsandlanes#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


1 comment:

  1. Great assemblage of fall images, fav cuz. I have many like these stored on flash drives, some shared with my kids. My daughter is following in my foot steps. And the beat goes on ...

    ReplyDelete