Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, November 29, 2022

TECH STUFF STRESSES ME OUT- HOW ABOUT YOU?

 When I worked at the hospital we had a tech department.

Put in a ticket for service and the work would get done.

Well needing to upgrade my Rogers account has been real.

4 hour wait to get a call back. 1 hour to say what I needed and to book an appointment.

Then one of my email accounts was disabled. Last night was not near my computer.

So bad sleep and did it at 7 am this morning.

All is good with my world.

But I do feel I want to know if it is Happy Hour anywhere??

#techstuffstressesmeout#techstuff#changingmycacount#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment