Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, November 24, 2022

PEOPLE BECOME MORE CONTROLLING WHEN THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING CONTROL

 People become more controlling when they are afraid of losing control.

Most of us do not like to be around controlling people.

Most of us do not like to be micro managed.

I personally am not a control freak.

I like to plan. I like to do. But I also appreciate that others may do things differently than I do.

Then I can appreciate the contribution of others.

However, we have all been in work situations, committee situations, family situations etc when someone needs to have it their way. All the time.

How do we gently just do things our way?

How do we try not to insult the controlling person?

#controllingpeople#notoffendingthecontrollingperson#notlikingtobemicromanaged#notacontrolfreak#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#howdowegentlyjustdothingsourway#appreciatingthecontributionsofothers#lettingpeopledoittheirway


No comments:

Post a Comment