Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, November 25, 2022

NOVEMBER COMING TO AN END

 With Christmas decorating and some shopping completed, November has been a productive month.

I have been preparing for the Arts Council main event on December 4th.

Some house cleaning has been underway. I even have a new robot cleaner that I used some points from one of my plans to get.

Deciding what charities to support. Some food bank items to one daughter who has a campaign at her work.

The local police have a clothing and toy drive that is easy to do. Right up the street.

One more birthday to celebrate with a daughter.

So as November comes to an end, it will be time to enjoy the festive season.

Well I have started with some mint, chocolate chip ice cream bars.

How has your November been?

#novemberactivities#preparingforthefestiveseason#lotsoffunthingstodo#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment