Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 13, 2022

CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS ARE UNDER WAY

 So I went to my first church bazaar in two years. It was nice to have an in person event.

Majority were wearing masks inside the church.

I have been pulling out my collection of misc stuff that I have collected over the year.

One box to send to the Northern Project. A last minute request from one of the mounties in the North West Territories. It will go in the mail tomorrow.

I am actually doing less this year. A smaller parcel to one family member.

No service people to give gifts as I have done in previous years.

The two strings of lights are put up in the Living Room window. A simple but easy to manage light display.


Getting those little items to have around the house always is a fun activity.

Oh Christmas. Work makes the magic happen.

#christmas#gettingreadyforchristmas#pullingoutstuffforchristmas#gettinginthemoodforchristmas#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment