Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 27, 2022

SHORTLISTING MY CHRISTMAS PREPARATIONS-WELL GETTING THINGS DONE

 Christmas Cards done.

Yes I still send Christmas cards. Those people that want to send them send to me too.

My Christmas Newsletter is shorter but with a fun picture.

Sat at my computer Friday night and went through the grandchildren list and bought several things.

Going to pick up a gift for one today at a store nearby.

My den looks better. One desk is neat again. Will work on the second one.

My kitchen table is neat. My Christmas organizer folder is neater.

I keep all the receipts there in case they are needed later.


Deciding if I need to make a nice arrangement for the Christmas table.

I am part of the Group doing an Arts Festival next week.


Lots of work. Have my grandchildren coming to do some community hours for school.


After that event I will have time to enjoy the festive season. Maybe go to some community events, a church or just look for ways to take some festive photos.

I like when things come together. 

How are your preparations goings?

#christmaspreparations#gettingthingsdone#shortlistingwhatIhavetodoforchristmas#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment