Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, November 30, 2022

ARTS COUNCIL EVENT TAKES LOTS OF PREPARATION AND WORK



 A display board with clout takes time to organize.

So I used the help of my creative granddaughter to help with ideas and do the headings for me.

Deciding which pictures to use and where to put them on the board.



There will be the original board from 2021 and now a 2022 one.




Sophia suggested the border on the photos which I have been using and it looks alright.

As time goes on, I can dismantle them and use the board for new events.


#Artscouncil#richmondhillartscouncil#workingontheposterboard#lotsofcreativeideasfortheposterboard#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro




No comments:

Post a Comment