Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, November 28, 2022

DI MAMBRO CHRISTMAS NEWSLETTERS




 Each year for several years I enclose a Christmas newsletter with my Christmas cards.

So I am including those newsletters here.

It is interesting there are little tidbits about our lives.









I included a brief note with a picture of my parents from 1997 when my mother celebrated her 75th birthday. Family members were pleased. Some even put it in a little frame.


Retirement year which was a difficult year for me. And more for Adolph.




It was shorter newsletter. 





For this 2020 newsletter I put it on paper with a rainbow to reflect the rainbows in the newsletter.

I did not write a newsletter for 2021. I did send a family group picture from the Tobermory trip to several family members.

The newsletters when presented like this give a vignette of our lives. It is hard to send a card and write something personal in each of them.

When I have had to stop and write something short and sweet, it brings reflections of the year.

How about you? Do you like to write newsletters for family and friends?

#christmasnewsletters#dimambrofamilynewsletters#writinganewsletterbringsreflectionsfortheyear#rememberingthegoodbitsofayear#gladIwrotethesenewslettersforfamilyandfriends#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment