Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 31, 2022

REMEMBERING HALLOWEENS PAST

 I can't remember the last time I went to a Halloween party.

I do remember the first year in our house in 1987 we had a Halloween party.

I dressed like a cat and made a warlock top for Adolph to match the theme.

He decided to dress as a pirate with a patch over one of his lenses on his glasses.


What amazed was all the details that he did himself!!

A fun night with fun people.

I have dressed up to give out candies for years. At work I would wear a witches hat or dilly bober ears.

But no parties.

I do have lots of Halloween candy to eat if any is left over.

Oh the memories of Halloween.

#halloween#halloweenparties#rememberinghalloweenpast#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment