Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, October 7, 2022

THANKSGIVING IS ABOUT FAMILY AND BEING THANKFUL

 Okay I am thankful for my family. Blessed to have my grandchildren which is a legacy for Adolph and me.

This year I am thankful to get a clean bill of health and eyes checked which are good too.

I am thankful for the Health Care professionals who continue to provide care, research and have kept us well during the pandemic.



One sunflower brings sunshine. A field brings so many blessing.

So reaching out to others and keeping joy in our lives has so much meaning.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend?

#beingthankful#thanksgivingblessings#sunflowersbringsunshine#afieldofsunflowers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

1 comment: