Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, October 4, 2022

FALL PROJECTS UNDERWAY

 2 yard waste bags from the front on the curb today.

Back yard has debris piles that I may or may not bag. Leave for the critters and bag in the Spring. I'll see!!

Northern Projects is a fun activity. Pick a project from the group and send the required items. Now I am involved in sending to 6 children for Christma..

Knitting a large canvas to do some embroidery on it.

Crocheting a blanket for a family member who lives far away.

Christmas thoughts and wondering how to reduce my budget and still be generous.

Meetings and webinars keep me busy.

And yes more sleepovers planned.

How is your Fall going?

#fallprojectsunderway#northernprojectsareagoodadventure#knitting#crocheting#christmasplanningbegins#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment