Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, October 2, 2022

OCTOBER-FAMILY HISTORY MONTH

 I have written Barb's Genealogy Tidbits occasionally. 

So for Family History Month, I think it would be a good idea to repost some of the essays I have written for new eyes.

I have tried to submit to newsletters where an article may be read by a few.

I have had better success on my blog of responses from others.

Writing a family story takes research, source citation and review. It is more work than it looks.

So using those essays again and again gives validation to the work.

Well be ready for some of those submissions.

#familyhistorymonth#rewritingthoseposts#familyhistoryreasearhistimeconsuming#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment