Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 19, 2022

HOW TO MAKE A CROCHET PROJECT FOR THE FALL

 I love to make blankets for others.

So I have one project on the go right now.



The blue and yellow are very pleasurable colours to use.

It is a pattern I have used often

Rows of:

Single Crochet

Double crochet in back of single crochet

Single crochet

Cross stitch

Then single crochet.

Repeat these rows

The texture is good. 

I work on a project like this every time I sit down to watch some TV. Keeps my hands busy.

#crochetprojectforthefall#simplecrochetpattern#blueandyellowwool#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment