Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 31, 2022

OCTOBER ENDING-HOW WAS IT FOR YOU

 Weather wise, October was great.

Not all my yard work got done. But I am still plodding away at it.

Some community engagements like Arts Council at a big community event. Photographing Seniors Classes and trying to get more to use in this blog.




Some Christmas shopping started.

Thinking about next steps in my life.

Enjoying the grandchildren. Been to a couple of hockey games.

Movie with a daughter.

Well you know the drill. Reading. Writing. Crafting. Trying to find purpose and meaning to my life.

How about you? How was your October?

#october#octobercomingtoanend#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment