Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, February 26, 2022

WITH REPORTERS ON THE GROUND IN UKRAINE WILL THE MSM OPPONENTS DISBELIEVE

 Okay. I do have some disbelievers in my family group.

Luckily most of my family knows how to think, assess, read, has a multitude of life experiences and determine what they believe.

What I find amusing about the disbelievers is how gullible they are!!

What is happening in Ukraine is horrible! And real. Real bombs. Real troops. Real. Not fake.

Innocent people. Already dead.

What is the motive? Really. Ukraine wanted to join NATO,  Their wealthy resources for Europe. Putin's megamaniac personality??

So watching live news coverage on a variety of channels does give an overview of the events as they unfold.

There was one image that has stayed with me. An Ukrainian father saying goodbye to his daughter and wife as he puts them on a bus for safety. He was staying to fight for his country. They were crying huge love tears. One image. One video. One family. But it resonates as the story of so many families. I pray for his safe return to his family.

I am thankful for the brave reporters on the ground bringing us the news. Folks their lives are at risk too.

#Ukraine#reportersontheground#notfakenews#msndoesreporttruth#someimagesstaywithme#onefathersayinggoodbyetohisdaughterandwife#hugelovetears#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro



No comments:

Post a Comment