Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 16, 2022

MID FEBRUARY BLUES

 Anyone else tired of COVID? 

Anyone else tired of Protesters?

Anyone else willing to go the distance until we are through it?

Winter cold keeps lots of home on any given winter.

With some easing of restrictions, anyone else think they may be too soon?

I never minded the Vaccine Certificate. When I knew everyone else was vaccinated, there was some relief that everyone was on the same page.

No trolls. No negative vibes in any setting.

I only witnessed one angry altercation about wearing a mask before Christmas in a store.

However innocent posts on Twitter has retorts of sending a Nazi picture and I am like a Nazi, called an Asshole, stupid, long winded how I am fearful, etc. Some did not like me calling the protesters Yahoos!1

Nasty!! My daughter tells me to stay off Twitter due to the hate and negative Trolls.

So I am trying to stay positive and away from Negative Nellies or anti Covid protocols people.

The real question what will the Trolls protest when it is an endemic?

#negativenellies#yahoos#protestors#februaryblues#wintercold#followingcovidprotocols#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment