Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 14, 2022

VALENTINE'S DAY REMINDS WHY IT IS GOOD TO HAVE WRITTEN WORDS FROM YOUR LOVED ONE

 I know we text, we email and maybe phone.

Fast pace.

But having a collection of letters from my dating years with Adolph are so precious. He was quite a romantic.

If I went away or he did alone without each other, I always wrote- maybe a short note, a postcard and sometimes a letter. Moments in time.



So write messages to your loved one- on the celebratory cards, a note in a lunch, love notes. And keep them.

In moments of grief or sad times they can be a life line!

I do not share private items. But rest assured my letters from Adolph and mine to him mean so much now.

So in the winter of your life the moments continue to be real.



#writtenword#lovelettersmeansomuch#adolphwasaromantic#amomentintime#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment