Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, February 1, 2022

FEBRUARY-THE MONTH WITH HEART

 February always reminds me of red and hearts and chocolate.

Valentines brings it on.



Black History Month.

A short month so Spring is closer to us.

Time to continue to enjoy the outdoors. Bring on the snow.

Still time for me to continue to try to skate again.

Indoor exercising with walking and weights.

Some cooking and baking to help with mood. The aroma in the house helps to calm the soul.

So what do I want to do with February. Well continue as I have been doing.

Genealogy.

Volunteer activities. Write up some minutes. Find speakers for one group. Read my heritage homework. Write a newsletter.

Of course trying to get out and see places safely.

With a couple of gift cards may venture to a store like Indigo for a shopping trip. 

How about you? Any plans for February??

#februaryevents#enjoyinglife#gettingprojectsdone#learningtolivewithwhatIhave#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment