Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, February 28, 2022

END OF FEBRUARY-2022

 Being a short month, it always seems that I do not accomplish everything I wanted to do in the month.

There is also an urgency because once the warmer weather arrives there is always outdoor work.

However, the more I have to do the more I actually do.

Being retired is good in some ways. Bad in other ways. There is no real schedule. No need to get things done.

Bills- yes. Some by cheque in the mail, some by etransfer and some at the bank. Organizing what to pay when and keeping the desk neat.

Community groups- some more work than others. But done.

Crochet and knit projects that used misc balls of wool to help reduce my stash.

Two book read. Some pieces of writing done but not completed.

Variety of social connections. Phone. Emails. Texts. Some family social functions.

I want to get back to outdoor walking. I do my indoor walking but it is not the same. Good for the body but not the soul. Yes, yes I do my 400 m walk to the mailbox and back but it is just a tease.

The sunlight returning gives incentive to do more at night too. 

Trying to stay focused with all the worldly events. Just staying the course to get through the Pandemic to the Endemic and learning to live with covid for the rest of our lives.

So the rush is on to finish some things or just put them on the To Do list for March.

How about you? Did you get activities done? Projects? 

#februaryprojectsdone#februaryprojectsnotdone#knitting#crocheting#reading#mundanetasks#communitygroups#outdoorwalking#indoorwalking#connectingwithfriends#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment