Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 25, 2021

WRITING A COVID STORY

 Covid has been around for over 18 months now.

So I am writing up my Covid story.

Using pictures taken over the last 18 months.

My personal events. My family thoughts. 

Using my locale of Richmond Hill and not further abreast.

No pictures of nurses or staff in ICU.

Community pictures of signs and times.

Examples.


A closed down playground.




Thank you signs popping up everywhere.

And so the time has gone by.



So yesterday determining what was missing from my story went out and about capturing additional photos. Mr. Greek and Mexican Amigas were two patios where I went with family to eat outside. Entered masked. Sat down distanced from others.

As happens with history, this too shall pass. So having the images from our stories of covid has been a project.

How about you? How are you recording your covid story? What thoughts? What images?

Would you consider writing one for future generations in your family?

#yourcovidstory#mycovidstory#writingacovidstory#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment