Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, October 1, 2021

OCTOBER - A MONTH OF THANKSGIVING AND CELEBRATION

 I love Thanksgiving because it is basically a dinner.

Time with family and lots to eat.

October ends with Halloween. A time to celebrate and have fun with costumes and lots of candies.

It is also a good month for fall cleaning, garden cleanup and cleaning the garage.

So eating then cleaning then more eating. 

Depends on the weather whether the day will bring indoor work or outdoor work.

I am going to tackle the front garden. Some of the back garden has been chopped down and path sprayed with weed killer.

If I start at the curb and work my way backwards the front will get done.

The problem with cleaning and cleanup is the boredom factor. So I try to convince myself to make 100 chops of plants and no more. Then chop by chop the work will get done. But did I tell you it is rather boring.

Once that work is done I can get back to writing and finishing some stories.

Of course my love of research.

So October bring it on- cleaning and eating!

How about you? What do you do in October?

#cleaning#fallcleaning#gardencleanup#thanksgiving#halloween#gettingthehousecleaned#cleaningupthegarden#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment