Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, October 23, 2021

OCTOBER FLYING BY-GETTING TASKS DONE

 October is one of those Fall months that one thinks there is so much time to get activities done.

Thanksgiving with the cleaning and meal preparation is such a doable festive time.

Most of the tasks are work. Like garden cleanup. I had a tap replaced which was more of a half day than an hour job.

The start of serious Christmas shopping. I have been out once to Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket. But online shopping for availability of items is still easier to do.

Birthdays in November will be fun. Along with community events.

I feel though with only a week and a bit left to the month that I need to pick up speed in what needs to be done.

The Halloween candies are bought so just need to organize some little bags for the trick and tweeters. I plan to put out wipes and hand sanitizer for the little ones and parents for reassurance.

So I will move along and see where the month takes me.

#October#octobertasks#gettingthingsdone#halloween#thanksgiving#somethingsarejustwork#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment