Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 20, 2021

VACCINE CERTIFICATES REALLY WORK-THE SYSTEM WORKS


 So printed up my vaccine certificate last Friday. Easy. Took a couple of minutes.

Put it in plastic covering. Folded neatly so the scan showed.
Followed advice not to damage the scan.
Went to my first event.
The staff buzzed the scan and a green tick appeared.
I was good to go.
So following the health care protocols continues to be the best option.
Yes the Certificate has Ontario logo in one corner at the top and Canada logo at the other corner.

So good to go for International travel.
Guess what naysayers the system works.

Have a good day.
#vaccinecertificates#ontariovaccinecertificates#thecertificatesreallywork#thescanworks#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment