Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, October 26, 2021

EARLY RISING MAKES FOR A LONG DAY

 Waking at 5 AM most days now for some reason makes for a long day.

So an early rising it is!



Rather than lay in bed and think about things, I get up.

Make coffee.

Listen to the radio then CTV news from the night previously.

Washed, dressed and ready for the day at 610 AM.

Staying motivated to get things done is so difficult. There are many tasks to do but so many of them are boring. Like garden cleanup. The garage to make room for my car over the winter.

So being ready for the day gives me a false sense to tackle those tasks.

As I age I have the sense not to waste a day. I have life so make the best use of it.

COVID kept us at home and away from places, people and enjoyable outings. It is time to rejoin life- safely. 

Finishing projects is a go. I do like an uncluttered house. So trying to tidy as I go.

How about you? Do you rise early? How do you tackle the tasks in your life?

#tacklingtasks#earlyrisingmakesforalongday#whatdoyouliketodo#doyoufindmanytasksboring#howtogettheboringtasksdone#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment