Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, November 22, 2018

CHRISTMAS PREPARATION A LITTLE AT A TIME

So the outdoor Christmas lights are up. Not a great display but colourful. New prelit trees by the door. The old ones' lights died last year so new ones were needed.
I am trying to wrap as I buy. Why? If the grandchildren come over I have to try to hide the bags. So if wrapped then no need to hide. Besides blitz wrapping is a drag.
I want to enjoy the holiday season. For me this year to try to include as many out of the house social events. No matter how small or lame. I need to be out.
Family is the most important to me. So any time spent with family at events is important. Like a local parade.
So the preparation is moving slowly and methodically. I still have lots to do that is not Christmas.
How about you? How is your preparation going??
#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#christmaspreparation#familyisimportanttome#family#merrychristmassign#alittleatatime

No comments:

Post a Comment