Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, November 18, 2018

WHO NEEDS THE NEGATIVE NELLIES???

Enjoying my checking out from Shoppers after cashing in some of my Optimum points, I encountered my first negative Nelly of the shopping season. The comment I hate shopping this time of year. Christmas is not about shopping!!
So I replied, I know. That's why I wrote letters to the troops, give to the food bank, donate to several charities, give a toy to the toy drive- well you get the picture.
Nelly if you do not like shopping this time of year, then don't go shopping. By the way there were 3 customers in the store. Not a really busy day!
But shopping is part of Christmas. It allows us go buy gifts for family, friends, service people. A chance to say thank you to many.
So what do you say or do when you encounter a negative Nelly? Are you a negative Nelly??
#negativenelly#shoppingispartofChristmas#buyingtogivetoothers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara

1 comment: