Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 31, 2018

NANA SAYS ENJOY HALLOWEEN WITH THE LITTLE ONES

Halloween is such an important event for children. Even adults get into the mix with their parties, home decorations and creative pumpkin carving.
Doing it safely is important. Drivers need to watch for children. It is fun for children to celebrate. Great for dentists with all the sugar consumed.
My treats are all allergy free. Having two grandchildren with food allergies, I make sure all my candies are okay for all children.
I do not get the crowds like some people do but any little one that comes to the door is so welcome. I love them all. Brings back memories of my children going out on Halloween.
Have fun and stay safe.
#Halloween#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#candies#beingsafe#trytogiveallergyfreecandies#celebrationsarefunwithchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment