Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 1, 2018

OCTOBER- THE ORANGE MONTH

When I think of October, I think of pumpkins, Thanksgiving and Halloween. I think of fall vegetables like squash- all of them and  fruit-apples- well all of them. More orange in the beautiful array of fall colours on our trees. Opportunities to take those fall pictures. Time to enjoy the outdoors before the really cold weather arrives. Well it has arrived in some parts of Canada but not here in my neck of the woods yet.
There can be some red too!!
Late day flowers for the garden like Mums but no Dads!!
The variety of pictures with leaves. Or just walking in them and hearing the noise of crunching under ones' feet!!
Oh October. A month with lots of good eating and some fun.
#October#halloween#thanksgiving#orange#orangepumpkins#apples#fallvegetables#squash#takinglotsofallpictures#walkingintheleaves#whatdoyoudoinoctober

2 comments:

  1. your image of the leaves on your lawn could have been taken out front on my lawn ... almost exactly the same image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Could be. I love the images of leaves. Sometimes one leaf alone can be powerful. Sometimes on my walks I see images. Last Saturday I went back with my car to get the images of a thistle and a row of trees with shadows. Maybe I need one of those cameras on my head!!

    ReplyDelete