Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, October 17, 2018

LIFE WITH LISTS- A NEED FOR ORGANIZATION

Everyone makes their own lists for shopping and organizing. We are told put everything in your cell phone. But having the list handwritten often stimulates the brain differently. It makes us pay attention. I put lists on my fridge. Like my outline for Thanksgiving. Checking off what I had bought and a reminder of what needed to be bought. A visual review!
Adolph still has the duty of reviewing the flyers and finding the sales and items needed. It saves time and allows me to do other things.
Lists tell a story about the person making them. Sometimes it is fun to find someone's list left on the ground and see what goes on in the world.
Do you make lists?
#listsinourlivesfororganization#listsonthefridge#itisstimulatingforthebrain#listshelpustostayorganized#whattocookfordinner#whatisneededforaspecialdinner

No comments:

Post a Comment