Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 1, 2018

MAY IN CANADA- MY FAVOURITE MONTH

Yes I am a May groupie. Love the excitement of 4 months of nice weather- hopefully and longer days. So nights outside on the porch or patio can be enjoyed. Those barbecues. Of course, bug spray- it is Canada! As the spring bulbs continue to emerge from the earth, colour becomes the norm. Remember the Tulip Festival in Ottawa. One of my favourite trips- my 40th anniversary in 2011.


Gardens all across the country will have tulips.
Of course a taste of what will come!
The flowering trees on streets.
I love my neighbour's tree with all the pink. Did a pink post with this picture a few years ago.
Granpa's park where I take the grandchildren. A nice walk from the house.
Maybe there will be a farmer's market trip or two on the agenda. But usually not in May.
So my month of renewal and hope.
#may#flowersinmay#Canadian#enjoyingtheoutdoors#takingphotosinMay#usingoldphotosonmyblog#pinkflowersinMay#tulips#TulipFestivalinOttawa

No comments:

Post a Comment