Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A GARDEN FULL OF PURPLE-OH CANADA

Love these onion flowers. Forget the scientific name!
Wild flowers that made their way to my garden. Well I actually planted them in some places then they spread.
Iris in many colours, but purple is the best.

Purple against green looks lovely.

Clusters over the years!

Love these flowers too!
Light purple too!
Purple is a royal colour. But for me it is healing colour. Needing healing in one's life is so important. To be optimistic but realistic too. Like life flowers grow, bloom and die only to replaced by the next ones that come along in the garden. Oh purple, do your healing piece!!
#purple#healingcolour#purpleflowersinaCanadiangarden#lovethosepurpleflowers#timetophotographmorepurpleflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment