Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 22, 2018

MAY IS ALIVE WITH GREENERY AND FLOWERS

A slow start to spring greenery with the weather in April. Brown patches in the garden for some time then looked out one day and it is now a jungle again. So how to proceed with the work. Well I am leaving two areas- one in the front and one in the back to grow wild. I will tell people I am trying to grow a woodlot. I will concentrate on a couple of beds to keep them neat and keep the paths cleared. Maybe if I have the energy for it. The nice thing about no major summer plans is I don't have to get ready for anyone. Our May house guests have come and gone! So I will do what I feel like doing and nothing more. Back to May. Some of the flowery trees with their colours especially the pink ones make my heart sing.
I walk by this beautiful tree on my way to work.

Isn't this bush lovely??
Of course the pink tulips!

Those special 150 tulips are popping up in various places in the garden.
Oh May with its lovely colours. Just love it!
#mayflowers#maygreenery#maypink#tulipseverywhere#pinktrees#pinkbushes#somuchworkinthegarden#growingawoodlot#lettingnaturetakeitscourse

1 comment:

  1. Nice images of tulips. Hope your neighbors don't get upset about your woodlot in the front yard. Here in Winnipeg, they could complain to the city and might be forced to keep the front yard "in keeping" with the neighborhood. Personally, I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete