Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, July 11, 2017

TORONTO STREET ART IS FUN

Just walking along University Avenue, noticed this lovely street art.
It was just in front of the Hospital for Sick Children.
The view from the hospital of University Ave. Actually, hospital row in downtown Toronto.
Back to the street art. Was it commissioned or just some artist decided to create it? I love the colours and the words- You Matter! Hearts are so universal! Do you find street art where you go? Sometimes just looking down can bring images! I almost missed this art as I was snapping pictures of the buildings and street!
#art#toronto#univesityavenue#hospitalforsickchildren

1 comment:

  1. I really like the first example you photographed above ...

    ReplyDelete