Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, July 14, 2017

ARE YOU A CHEERLEADER?IF NOT BE ONE!

As a Social Worker, sometimes I just tell people I am your cheerleader. Wanting the best possible outcome in a bad situation. May not win the game of life but will do the best! No one can be happy, happy, happy all the time! But one can look as if there are happy things in life. So what is a cheerleader! Well there are at most sports games. Some squads are actually quite incredible with lifts and flips and pyramids. So no I am not that kind of cheerleader, I would hurt myself! Just the kind that honours and listens to the problems in the day. Find the right resources for the person. Smile. Acknowledge. Check in! Families have cheerleaders. The favourite aunt or uncle. The favourite family friend. The neighbour that gives a little! Sometimes just being there when needed. So are you a cheerleader? Or do you need one? What are your thoughts?
#cheerleader#life#socialworker

1 comment: