Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, July 20, 2017

STRESS BREAKS ARE NEEDED IN LIFE

Being under constant stress for the little things can wear a person out. So finding stress breaks throughout the day are vital. For me, leaving the building and going to my favourite bench to eat quietly and reflect. At night a little cat nap outside to enjoy the evening. Walking away from conflict and deciding which battle to fight helps many people. Getting things done so there is less stress thinking about what needs to be done. The topic of stress and stress release is a large topic so more will be coming. It just seemed it was on my mind today and maybe I needed to reflect on how I could manage my stress levels. How about you? Are there projects and areas of your life that are causing stress?
                   Sometimes some pretty flowers and a place to sit and enjoy works too!

2 comments:

  1. you may have been thinking about me ... the yard work started here today ... good grief ... may go on for a couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Roy, take it a day or shovel at a time. Maybe a time out at a favourite coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete